Three week Report Card

Upon the eve of his 25th birthday, Sem felt the following: "This trip is phenomenal! It's hot, and I hate bugs. Tucson was how I pictured it - hot, scorpions, lizard, snakes...etc. But in Dallas, it was surprising to see a big city rather than cowboys and rodeos. Some of these ballparks don't feel any different than the Kingdome, or even Cheney Stadium in Tacoma. But it sure will be sweet to one day be able to say we've been to every one. Best game so far was Houston vs. the Giants. Candlestick was my favorite park. The Astrodome was a huge disappointment. My favorite city so far is New Orleans and San Diego."

Jase says, "It sucks having so much fun. But really, I'm having a great time. The is my first time being away from home for a long time (three weeks now) and it's kind of weird adjusting to that. But everything has either met or exceeded my expectations so far. My best game was in Oakland when we got sunburned. My favorite stadium was Jack Murphy, but Candlestick was a close 2nd since it has so much tradition. Anaheim was my biggest disappointment so far, even if we sat by the singing cowboy. My favorite city so far is San Diego and Dallas. I can't remember New Orleans..."

No comments: